Based on our previous participation, our sister IMA, InfraGard Atlanta, has invited us to attend the third in a series of informational and interactive webinars:
The InfraGard Atlanta Members Alliance Presents an Informational and Interactive Webinar.
How to Survive the Top 10 CyberSecurity Risks of 2016
2016 will be another challenging year for cyber security and all the information infrastructure empowers. Security threats are multiplying all over the globe and increasingly threaten to disrupt critical infrastructure operations, individuals, businesses, and communities throughout America. Join our panel of cyber security experts as we discuss predictions for the Top 10 Cyber Security Risks of 2016 and provide practical guidance on how to Outwit. Outplay, and Outlast our adversaries.
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
Registration is open to all InfraGard Members. There is no fee to participate.
All InfraGard participants are committed to the proposition that a robust exchange of information provides an important element of successful critical infrastructure protection efforts. This exchange includes information on threats and actual attacks, whether they are physical or cyber-based.
The goal of InfraGard is to promote ongoing dialogue and timely communication between members and the FBI. InfraGard members gain access to information that enables them to protect their assets and in turn give information to government that facilitates its responsibilities to prevent and address terrorism and other crimes.
The relationship supports information sharing at national and local levels and its objectives are as follows:
- Increase the level of information and reporting between InfraGard members and the FBI on matters related to counterterrorism, cyber crime and other major crime programs.
- Increase interaction and information sharing among InfraGard members and the FBI regarding threats to the critical infrastructures, vulnerabilities, and interdependencies.
- Provide members value-added threat advisories, alerts, and warnings.
- Promote effective liaison with local, state and federal agencies, to include the Department of Homeland Security.
- Provide members a forum for education and training on counterterrorism, counterintelligence cyber crime and other matters relevant to informed reporting of potential crimes and attacks on the nation and U.S. interests.
InfraGard is a cooperative undertaking dedicated to increasing the security of United States critical infrastructures. This cooperative, comprised of the U.S. Government (led by the FBI) and an association of businesses, academic institutions, state and local law enforcement agencies, and other participants, serves the interests of its members by sharing knowledge, information, and analytical efforts.
The InfraGard-Springfield Members Alliance continues to foster a community focus on information sharing, education and protection of our critical infrastructures in the downstate Illinois area.